Needles Townhomes Rules and Policies
CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 3 P.M. and CHECK-OUT is 10 a.m.
No early check-in or late check-out.
- This is a SMOKE-FREE townhome. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the unit including the garage. Dispose of butts properly when smoking outside.
- Pets are not permitted without prior permission from the office. There are very few units which allow pets. Waiver must be signed, and pet fee charged before arrival.
- Damage/Reservation Deposit – A damage/reservation deposit of $250.00 is required on stays of more than 10 days. This must be received when booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 14 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
- No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. This is to include excessive laundry and/or cleaning by housekeeping.
- All trash is to be deposited in the dumpster located at the southeast corner of the property. No trash is to accumulate inside the unit, or the garage.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- No early check-in or late check-out.
- The maximum amount of people is not exceeded: three bedroom/three bath (8 total, adults and children), two bedroom/two bath (6 total, adults and children).
On stays of less than 10 days, the $250.00 reservation deposit will be applied toward the visit. A valid credit card secures the unit against excessive wear and tear.
4. A one-time cleaning fee of $100.00 per two bedroom and $125.00 per three bedroom is charged on all rentals.
By making the reservation with The Needles, you agree to the above and will be held liable for charges.